Monday, February 9, 2009

My arm is barely attached...

and I blame all of my pain on B and his tennis match on the Wii;) He plays almost every day, so naturally, he kicked my ass in my first, second and third match. I need to get in practice on the days that he's still at work, but DAYUM, my arm is on fire. I must say, I did beat him on bowling, so his ego isn't quite as big as you would expect.

Anyhoo, Barry and I are back to 100%...well, at least 100% of the crap health that we both have, lol! We are back in the TTC game, so I get to play mad chemist and mix up my drugs. Funny, I have most of my meds stored in the egg compartment of my fridge, b/c it was just the most convenient place. Then I got more than would fit in there, so my meds have taken over the meat compartment. A friend pointed out that it's mighty hilarious that we use the eggs and meat sections to try to make babies. Very fitting, eh?

Who knew that I'd have such a drug habit in my own age??

1 comment:

Me said...

Woohoo for some eggs-n-meat action!!! :)