Monday, May 18, 2009

BIG NEWS!!

So our Dr's appointment on Friday went GREAT!! I can hardly believe this, but the following picture belongs to me:





That blip in the center of the black high heeled shoe area is our baby:) We have a heartbeat and are measuring RIGHT ON TRACK!! We are so in love with that little guy, indescribable.

Our next appointment is on the 28th, and we get to see the baby again, and I get to give buckets of blood. Please say a little prayer, if you're the praying kind... or a positive thought, if you're not!

4 comments:

Chris said...

*happy dance*
*happy dance*
*happy dance*

Lisa said...

What about a prayer AND some positive thoughts? I have a few of both for you guys!

Shannon said...

I'm beyond happy for both of you! Keep us posted!! I hope you are feeling good.

Me said...

Wow. Blindsided a bit there! Give an infertile girl a warning! Now that I've caught my breath, I am QUITE happy for you. Congrats! Hopefully only good things in your future for the next 8-ish months!