Tuesday, May 5, 2009

hope to update soon

I have a very important/invasive DR's appointment on Friday the 15th. Hopefully the dr will give me good news on the TTC front. I do not want to jinx my luck, so no more info will be given until that date. If I get the usual or bad news, I may need to head to the looney bin. Just be aware!!

On another note... FLEETWOOD MAC is this weekend! Doug and I will be partying down in KC! I am so excited I can hardly stand myself... after the show we'll be staying right at the Power and Light District (aka BAR ROW), so that should provide lots of fun and entertainment, too! I haven't been to a real concert in over a year. Loverboy doesn't count, lmfao!! I can only imagine the rockin' awesomeness of FM in concert. I am about to burst with anticipation!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

JD said...

wow, i saw loverboy last year! how did i not know we had this in common? lol.

waiting for updates on here...

xoxox