Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I wish every week were Spring Break.

A year of Spring Break... that's my dream. I think the older folk call it "Retirement", lol. So I decided to sell my Jeep, figured I'd buy myself some time by only listing it on Craig's List... well, holy hell, it sold in ONE DAY. Yep, I got a call and e-mail one hour after I ht submit and whammo, she bought it. That lead to some serious Internet shopping, wheelin' and dealin' with a man named, Wayne... and I now have a brand spankin' new Ford Edge. It is PRETTY. It's Razorback Red, drives like a dream, and smells like no ones hiney but my own. I have never owned a new car, so I feel special. Sad, yes.


So, let's see in the world of TTC. Same dildo cam, different day. My body is tired of my drug habit. I went from having three fatties, just almost mature on CD 9 to one decent one on CD 12. WTF? Where did the other two go?? Into hiding, on vacation, out to lunch? Needless to say, this cycle is no doubt my billionth bust in a many months trying. I may be destined to be that crazy-assed lady that buys those lifelike dolls and takes them to the park, to the store, etc... Maybe I can also be on the discovery special that highlights these weirdo's, erm, I mean, obviously tired of the dildo cam individuals;)

Anyway, today I decided that maybe I'll take a 2 month break to lose these newly acquired 15 lbs... or, like usual, when the day comes to schedule my next monitoring appt... I'll be the first one one the phone. It's an itch I can't stop scratching.

2 comments:

Me said...

We haven't had a vacation since October of 2006... we got back from vacation literally a week before The Man's leg exploded and he was diagnosed with a staff infection. I'm looking forward to Claifornia more than just because of the IVF!

Flying Monkeys said...

Has Me been drinking? Where is this Claifornia place? It sounds nice.

I've never had a new car, maybe the next one...probably not. You deserve it so I'm glad it went so smoothly.

Maybe they were hiding out of sight, like a sneak attack.;)