Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dreading tomorrow...

Tomorrow is my glucose test. Let's see... I'm overweight, have PCOS, am extremely insulin resistant and prediabetic. FABULOUS. Can I add in a few more risk factors, probably >;-/

I am dreading the drink b/c I've heard such dreadful things about it... plus I am sooo worried that I will fail the test. I am REALLY trying hard to eat balanced meals with lots of fruits and veggies... but I guess only time will tell.

I have had a bumpy road to get this far, so I am requesting smooth sailing around this turn. That's not too much to ask is it??

On a happy note, I finally got the permanent filling/crown on my problem tooth today. After months of pain/swelling/inflammation etc... it finally feels like nothing. Good ole, nothing. That's how all teetn should feel!

2 comments:

Flying Monkeys said...

Hopefully they have it in the fridge if not ask if you can pour it over ice and use a straw and drink fast. It's not terrible, I've tasted worse. Good luck!

Lisa said...

I have to agree with Jess. It's nothing I'd order by choice, but it's not the worst thing I've ever had. GOOD TIP on the ice!!! Oh, and my worst complaint was that it was boring just sitting there. Bring something to do -- a book or something. :)