Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yes, I hear crickets.

I have been blog slacker EXTRAORDINAIRE! There has been no good reason. I simply got wrapped up in life... and thankfully, it's been going very well lately. We found out that Baby Boomer is all boy. Barry skipped cloud nine and is sitting happily on cloud 10. I think I'm still in shock over it all, so I'm still just so thrilled to be pregnant every day, that there isn't much room for more excitement:)

Also, we have finally chosen a name... this little guy will be Miles Hensley Boomer. Hensley is my mother's maiden name and the family name of my grandparents that helped raised me. In the end, I let Barry make the final decision, but I can honestly say that I am thrilled with his decision.

We finally got registered, have the baby's room painted, have most of the furniture either bought or in mind... whew. Now we need to actually get the furniture in the room and ready! I am 24 weeks as of tomorrow, so in reality, we are down to at most 16 weeks... and that could vary greatly! Anyway, now that I am over the "who wants to hear about my fears of having a m/c", I will start posting more about our journey.

We have so much to do, so much to learn, and so much to experience. I am SO EXCITED!!

1 comment:

Me said...

It has been a long silence! Glad things are going well for you.