Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back to the grind...

and unfortunately, it's not the bump n' grind kind;) I have let a friend talk me into gyming it at 5a.m. Nope, it's not natural to be sweaty before daylight, but dammit... I need to lose more weight. GRRR! As usual, I have gotten into the happily, fattily, lazily married stage now that B is back home. He has, too... so he plans to run to lose his weight. Yep, one week of running, B will drop his winter fat. 6 weeks of 5 a.m. "body pump" and I will be down 10 lbs, if I'm lucky.


I hope that all of my children are boys so they can be called "stocky", "athletic", hell, even "husky" is better than fat, or my fav: Morbidly Obese. That's such a nice term. So, I'm not storing chicken wings in my bra, but still... I hope to have room to do so here soon!

Goal #1: gym each day through Friday without complaining too terribly much.
Goal #2: Go from there:-D (I'm eyeballing water aerobics)

No comments: