Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tomorrow...

Is my surgery follow-up. Let me just say, if you hear a loud scream, and uncontrollable fit at about 3:30p.m CST, chances are that my DR has told me that they want me to sit it out for the month of Feb. That is not acceptable. We have guaranteed meds coverage until May. That is waayyy too close for comfort. I refuse to give up a month of covered meds.

Anyone have an extra dildo cam lying around that I can rent;) I'm pretty sure I could do injects monitoring without assistance at this point!

2 comments:

Me said...

Yeah, no shit! My sis is in school to be an ultrasound tech and they are always looking for volunteers to get u/s. I told her if it was a dildocam I would be all for it. She was like "yeah, but they're not allowed to READ it for you". I was like "Uh, I totally don't need help with that part. I know where my ovaries are... after all, all those not-so-little black circles make the gals hard to miss!" She thinks I'm looney toons!

*~The Mommy~* said...

LMFAO!! I love it!