Thursday, January 8, 2009

whoa!

I have sucked BIG time at updates lately. NO good excuse other than life. I'm taking a few big breaths and hoping that the new year brings us joy and less heartache than 2008.

The end of the year was extremely tough for us.... death of loved ones and unfufilled dreams of a living baby never makes it easy to get out of bed. Even so, my tired ass has to go to work so that Barry and I aren't living in a van down by the river. Sadly enough, we'd have even less room, b/c it would have to be living in a Honda Accord down by the low water bridge.

Let's see... I did make some New Year's Resolutions. Didn't we all?

#1. Update my blog more often:)
#2. Continue with the gym and losing weight.
#3. Gain weight while pregnant with a healthy minime or minib.

Hopefully #2 and #3 will cancel each other out.

Oh yeah, I have officially lost my mind. I've decided to possibly get a booth at the local craft fair in May. My mother is making handmade baby items, and I'm helping her and making some decorative wreaths. Barry's is LOVING the craft area... which is actually our dining room table... hot glue strings anyone???

No comments: