Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cleaning...

It never ends.

I have a sickness. I get a wild hair to clean something... then I get sidetracked and there is a huge mess behind me. aaaccck! Today I decided to go through our bathroom and get rid of any 1/2 used, old or just unliked products. So I have my trash bin, my give to someone bin and my maeb I should try this one more time bin. Well, as you may have guessed, that's the one that gets me in trouble.


I now have lime citrus smelling hands, (decided to keep), way too crunchy hair(toss out that spray), smooth feet (give to mom... it smells too fruity) and a variety of other things that have played musical bin. I may naver have to buy soap, lotion or hair serum again.

Am I the only person who has a "product problem"??? Say it isn't so. I don't ever think I am over buying... but whoa! It's outta control. I would take a picture, but you'd swear it was a walmart isle.

14 comments:

Thoughtful said...

Take a picture, take a picture!

I think a lot of us have the same issues when it comes to products. At least you are recycling them to someone else or trying again, I just throw them out and rebuy new things that eventually get thrown out!

Flying Monkeys said...

OMG! I have this lotion that someone gave me as a gift that makes me smell like a wino and I still can't chuck it. What happens if my body chemistry changes miraculously one and it all of a sudden smells good? It would be fun to see a picture though.

Kara said...

You're not alone. I am the same way. I just did the same thing about 3 weeks ago...I ended up alomist compeltely filling a trash bag full of crap I don't use anymore. Abel hates when I do this!

Adrianne said...

I'm with you! It's a real sickness. I may possibly photograph it so we can compare.
I have lotion from middle school.


I might use it.

Annie said...

Im the same way with lotions, body washes, etc. I dotn even use lotion very often! But I have a box under the sink that is FULL of them. Some of them 10 years old. I cant throw any of them out. I always say Im going to use them.

Im starting to dwindle down my body wash collection....but mostly because DH said he'd cut me off if I bought another one until the others were gone. ;)

And I have a ton of hair products. I have 3 different scrunching/curling gels, 2 scrunching mousses, many straightening or anti-frizz serums, gels and creams and 4 different hairsprays (depending on if I want curly hair, straight hair or helmet hair).

And everytime I go to the mall I have to avoid Bath & Body Works, otherwise I will come out with $50 worth of more stuff.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tims_Diva said...

Vanessa, Excuse the OT here: What was up with the "I support Vanessa" avatars and pictures on FF??? Did I miss something?

*~The Mommy~* said...

Those avi's were after I was given a LOOONG vacation for crap... and when my signature was deleted for the billionth time. It caught a lot of people's attn!!

lol


BTW, Lisa, is that really your mom's house???

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*~The Mommy~* said...

I'm very excited to see the pics, lmao! It will make me feel better!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.