Sunday, July 6, 2008

Back in the saddle...

of my diet. I was doing FAB... until Barry came home and then I let myself slip. I haven't gained any back, but I haven't lost an ounce, either. After Barry's return, was my birthday, followed by the 4th. Wowzers, I didn't just fall off of the wagon, I let it run me over.getting run over blinkie

Anyhoo, I am back 100% on plan TODAY. I have lost the weight doing a healthier version of Atkins, so I'm back to that. The first three days always sucks, so I'm crabby. Good thing I can stay home and not piss others off... it may be a different story on MSG boards, tho. bwhahaha.

I have also been a big slacker on working out since summer break. Sure, I get exercise by doing gardening, playing with the nephews and swimming, but it's still not the same. I am so ready for the gym about 2 miles from my house to open. The are projecting an August opening date. I'm so excited. Until then, I'm planning to walk the neighborhood every other night until I get back into the swing of things. Tonight is Day One of "Mission: Get Head Out of Ass".

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Flying Monkeys said...

At least you're pissy for a reason. :) Way to recommit, I know you'll succeed. I, on the other hand, have been on a similar mission for years...

Me said...

I fell off the wagon for the last 6 days ... was too tired Weds and then was on vaca for 4 days and then yesterday morning I was recovering from partying... but this morning I did manage to drag my ass out of bed and go to the gym! Go female empowerment!!!

~Tanya~ said...

How is the mission going?

I too have been swinging between being totally committed to "getting healthy" then something like smores at a camp fire totally blows me out of the water. Feel ya on this one!

*~The Mommy~* said...

It's going sideways. It's just so damned hard. blech. Thankfully I will be back in a routine of work in two weeks, so that will help IMMENSELY!