Thursday, July 31, 2008

Visits... but no comments.

I get very few comments on my blog... then again, I don't comment on very many, either. I know that I get hits from all over the world, but I average 1 -2 comments from the same loyal readers... you know who you are. Smooches to you. So, I want to send a few shout-outs... To my readers in Sydney, Australia, and Middle of Nowhere, Gabor... HOLLA!

I will do more shout outs as I feel the need.


Maybe I need to be more interesting. Fuck! I'm already out of ideas. Oh well, I'm sure something will come to me:)

7 comments:

~Shari~ said...

Love the new LOOK!
*Wink*

Thoughtful said...

I think you are great! I've just been a slacker since returning. I'll be back on track and you won't hear the end of it from me!

smooches back to you (though I doubt the original smooch was really directed towards me)

Flying Monkeys said...

OMG look at your sexy self. I need to come out of reader more often.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Plant Girl said...

*wolf whistle*

Looking good around here. I need to do some redecorating myself.

I comment, sometimes. Now it just looks like I'm following the pack.

Anonymous said...

I like the new look Very Girly! SMOOOCH!

I'm sorry i don't comment very much but don't take it personally. I feel like blogs are diaries I am allowed to read. You don't write in someone else's diary unless they ask you too. So if you're asking I'll right more!

Me said...

I don't comment as much as I should. *blush*