Monday, August 4, 2008

It's working!

I was having trouble doing the low-carb diet... and trying to get enough fiber. I started searching for an alternative plan that would still help me lose weight, but not make me count points or pay out the ass for meals to be delivered to my door. Thanks to a friend from a different site, I am doing a very easy food combining eating plan. It's "good for you" food, just making sure not to eat carbs and proteins together. Seem easy? It is... well, there are a few other rules, but nothing that I haven't got cemented in my head after just one week on the plan.

So... I started last Monday, weighing in a way overweight. I'm proud to announce that as of this morning, I'm way overweight.. minus 3 pounds! WOW!! GO ME!

I think this plan should help me knock off some more weight before Barry gets home and I start shooting up again. My goal is to lose 15 pounds by October 1st! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Plant Girl said...

Congrats on the 3 pounds! Goodluck with the last 15 before Barry gets home.

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do in terms of dieting. I need to do some more reading on the food combining. Dieting sucks.

texi said...

3 pounds a week is awesome! if you keep that up, you'll be down more than 15 pounds by october!!

xoxo

Thoughtful said...

Good luck to you! I know you can do it!

~*~DawnSC~*~ said...

You go, girl!!

You can do it!! :)