Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Happy, Joy Joy!!!

57 days until my hubby is flying out of hell!! At the aforementioned meeting, the tentative dates were discussed and give or take 2 days, we're down to less than two months before he is back in the states. That means approximately 67 days until bowchickawowwow... Barry is back HOME!!!!

OMG!! I'm so flippin' excited! I'm ready to get my old life back... go on vacation, sleep through the night, hold hands, go to bed with a bang, and wake up with a smile.

FYI... my blogging will be non-existent for say, oh... two weeks after he is home;) Maybe more!

4 comments:

Flying Monkeys said...

What? No live video feed? It will an Olympic event no?

*~The Mommy~* said...

True, true... maybe we should make his homecoming a pay-per-view event and use the money for our trip!!

Thoughtful said...

Yay for Barry coming home soon!

And I'll understand if I don't see you around for a few weeks after that! ;)

~Tanya~ said...

Happy to read that the # of days until your man comes home is getting smaller & smaller :)