Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Where the hell did my summer go??

I woke up this morning, sun shining, birds chirping, cat meowing incessantly...only to realize that this is my last Wednesday of freedom.

WTF? I had so many plans for this summer, places to go, people to avoid... and here I am, 4 days from the beginning of hell, and I have done a whole helluva lot of nada. Man, it actually feels nice! Since Barry has been gone, I haven't been running around, eating out, taking road trips, nothing. I have been spending some time with my family, but mostly , I have enjoyed the summer. I have slept late, stayed up late, shopped on the Internet, played Wii and watched T.V. Hard life, eh??

I realize my horrible fate means that Mothers all across the US are singing a song of sweet freedom. Buttholes. I'd like their kids more if I only had them in the summer, too... lol

As the summer comes to an end, I am also very happy... I am that much closer to having Barry back. That much closer to living the life that I had planned. I can annoy someone other than Ozzie and Olivia for a change. They will be pleased. I will have my partner in crime, my Clyde!!

Well, Bonnie's couch and TV are calling. She must answer.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I was wondering the same thing! This summer flew by! I'm ready to work again, but not really. :) I know you are so ready for Barry to come home!!!! I've been thinking about you.