Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Devil's Exercises...

I am talking about squats and lunges. I call these the devil's exercises... b/c anyone who actually likes the human race would not have thought of them. They are painful. They look so easy, and hurt so badly. If I keep up my hard work, I will be able to crack a walnut with my thighs. No lady purse involved. no no no Mind outta the gutter!!


Speaking of lady purses, I may sell mine on eBay with the header,
"Gently used, one-of-a-kind, lady purse"

The description will include...
"Selling due to lack of use, not due to defect"
"As is, no exchanges or returns if it is not the correct size, shape or color."
"All original parts"
"Needs occasional fringe trim"
"Item comes from a smoke free home"

What do you think?? What should I ask for starting price???

7 comments:

KarenMM said...

Umm... *blushing* what's a lady purse?

~*~DawnSC~*~ said...

OMG! You're killing me! LMAO!

Annie said...

LOL!!!!!

My grandma always called it a "pocket book"
*shrug*

Adrianne said...

LMAO!!!! Did you tell them that testimonials to quality & performance can be submitted upon request?

You are too much Vanessa! :-D

Flying Monkeys said...

fiddy cents

Sock Monkey said...

I would also add that it smells fresh.

I say you start at about $50.

Flying Monkeys said...

How do you know how it smells?