Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Back from my trip!

My trip to San Antonio was great and horrible all the same. The kids were adorable, as always... the weather was nice, the festival was great... but the trip ended with my Mom and Sis getting into a HUGE, tear the family apart, nether will admit guilt, knock-down-drag-out.

Lovely. Both have called me and my other sis a bazillion times to rehash their side of the story... both of which is somewhere in the middle of true and false. How in the hell do I stay out of something this big?

I can see a bit of each side... but tend to think that my mother's reasoning is *more* valid.

Feck, help! I'm about to block both of them from my cell phone!

On a better note, I did a bit of shopping for my proposed skinny pics. I will be smokin'. I also bought a new swimsuit... and it is very obvious that I've lost weight! Go me! I did 3 miles on the treadmill today, and followed that up with a major leg workout. I will be hurtin' tomorrow!

3 comments:

Thoughtful said...

Sorry about getting dragged into family arguments. I just wouldn't answer the phone when they call ;)

Yay for 3 miles! Just remember that the soreness is a good thing.

And I'm sure you look great and will look even better when you take those pics (which you have to remember to share)

*~The Mommy~* said...

I'll look so good you'll ask me to put them away...lmao

Shannon said...

Congrats on your weight loss! I KNOW how difficult it is to lose... 3 miles, way to go! We seriously need to workout together or even go to the pool once school's out. :)

I can't imagine what happened between your mom and sis. Yikes!