Wednesday, April 16, 2008

my face...

is busted. Blech. My whole fam-Dam-ily took my Papa out to dinner for his 85th last night... and after dinner I was playing with my 18mo old nephew, Van. Well, about 2minutes in... he accidentally headbutted me, straight on, full force, WWF style. Immediate nosebleed, watery eyes and severe pain followed. My yelp was heard for miles. Lovely, everyone in the restaurant looked at me in horror as I ran to the bathroom. (ummm, lady, I didn't get blood in your meatloaf, get over it) yeesh.

Anyhoo, I woke up this morning with my left nostril swollen shut, a beautiful perfectly round bruise on the bridge of my nose, and a nice set of half raccoon eyes. I am lovely. I attempted to cover it with makeup but must not have done a very good job b/c everyone at work today kept looking at t me with that, "who did she piss off", kind of look. Raccoon!

Based on the past few days and my vacations from sites that I won't mention... apparently everyone. Hello! I'm a certified, Grade A, top of the line, SMART ASS. I wouldn't have it any other way... and neither would you!Admit Nothing

4 comments:

KarenMM said...

Sorry about the face being busted! Those kids have really hard heads!

Hope your nose isn't broken with that kind of bruising around your eyes.

And glad to see you back from vacation. I missed you while you were gone!

Candice said...

I was thinking the same thing about hoping your nose isn't broken. Hugs! Wow. It's amazing what kind of damage kids can do. So, was the pic taken of you this morning? :wink:

Flying Monkeys said...

They have hard little heads don't they? They always get the 'right' spot too.

Glad you're back!

Adrianne said...

Ouch!

I do have to say though, you are one sexy beast, could B be any luckier?

:D