Monday, September 29, 2008

2 weeks.

That is the approximate time until Barry is H-O-M-E. Not just in the US, but home, home. Home with me and the zoo:)

I am giddy with excitement. My stomach is already in knots and I will no doubt get an ulcer from worrying about his flight home. His cellphone will be back on early on October 1st. That's the first "real" step to his homecoming. Granted, he won't be able to use it for several days after the that, but I can still text message him and fill up his voicemail!

I have my new dress, I'm getting my hair cut/colored tomorrow, my nail appt is a week from tomorrow, my house will be cleaned the Friday before he arrives, the mutts have a grooming next week, I need to buy new shoes to go with my smokin' hawt dress... then I'm all set.

I will, of course, do all of the things and Barry will probably notice nothing but the couch and a beer, lol... well, and hopefully, ME!

This is going to be a looooooooooong two weeks. Talk about a killer TWW!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

LOL After we give you a while to "catch up" we'll have to come down and meet this guy. Hopefully you'll have some distractions until he gets home.

Me said...

I can totally hear the excitement in your words. It is uber cute!

Flying Monkeys said...

The airport isn't that far from your house is it? I hear airport bathrooms are popular for hooking up.
I'm excited for you that he's so close to being home. And you are smokin' in that dress.

Kara said...

I'm so excited for you! (and you look smokin in your dress...love your boobies!) ;)