Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm struggling...

with the amount of TTC info that I want to put into this blog. I am torn between feeling the need to get it out there, and the need to keep it all in for fear of too many questions, or worse... failure.

To those of you that have blogged about the good, the bad, and the ugly of TTC... has it made you a happier person, or do you wish that you could take some of your thoughts back?

I want people to understand me, and the reasons for my actions and REactions to things. I want people to know that I am not embarrassed that I am dealing with IF, but on the other hand, I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me, or to start with the "God's Plan" mumbo jumbo.

Also, if I do manage to get the BFP... will I feel the need to make my blog be ALL about that? I really don't know. Maybe I'm weird for thinking about this so much, but I have to wonder, how easily is it to transition from one place in your life to another VERY different one? How do you go from wanting, wishing, waiting... to having it all?

3 comments:

KarenMM said...

Sometimes it is good to just put it out there to help keep your thoughts and plans in order. Other times it is so that you don't have to keep repeating yourself over and over.

Personally, I don't put it all out there, but we're in different places in our journey. You need to do what you think is right for you.

Me said...

I'm probably not the right person to ask because it is IF and TTC that prompted me to START my blog... likewise there is but a handful of peeps I know IRL who have my blog address... that said being able to blog candidly has seriously saved me thousands of dollars in therapy... or possibly even a prison sentence!

texi said...

my ttc stuff is just blended in with everything else - just like it is IRL. i think that if i ever get a bfp again, it will be blended in just the same. i was constantly worried about my pg when i did get that one bfp - it felt much the same as ttc - i was always waiting for the next doctor's appointment, or whatever.
you could start a new pg blog. you'll know what you want to do when the time comes!
xoxol