Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My first blog!!

I guess I fell victim to "everybody's doing it". Big surprise there. I thought this might be a good way for certain loved ones far, far away to get my daily musings and other such nonsense:)

Anywho, this will be my attempt to give updates on both Barry's current deployment fiasco... and a way for people to get updates on the ups and downs of our infertility drama. Right now, it seems to be mainly downs, but I figure there has to be an up at some point...

So now I'm off to figure out how to link this blog to my signature on other sites. That should make for a few hours of entertainment!!

Until then.....

3 comments:

Me said...

I've found blogging to be rather cathartic. :)

Flying Monkeys said...

Hey Ho! Waz up?

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.