Friday, March 21, 2008

Operation: "Breach the Perimeter" is complete!

So, my date with the buttcam is complete. I'm excited to say that I had a good report and now, instead of every 18months, I don't go back for 3 years!!! No new polyps, and everything else stayed the same. I should post pictures, lmao. Everyone secretly wants to see my peachy clean colon, right?? Anywho... I do have a lovely heroin-junkie arm bruise... thanks to the oddly taped IV and the excess tape. Oh well, it gets me sympathy:) ha!

Now, I'm chillin' on the couch and plan on doing a whole lotta nada for the rest of the evening. Yes, I am a Friday night diva... gym shorts and all. Don't be jealous. The drugs weren't that great.

Maybe I will have ice-cream. Diet is back on tomorrow!! Hmmmm...monkey, any kisses left to share??

Thanks for all of the well wishes...

Be back tomorrow with something not written in a groggy, post-valium stupor.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Hey, your peachy clean colon will probably look a lot better than my dad's 45 year old polyp/tumor ridden one. For some odd reason my dad thought it was cool (maybe the drugs?) and made my step-mom and me look at the pics *blech* Then he excitedly pointed out stuff like
"Thats just a little polyp"
"Thats a medium sized polyp"

"ooooOOo! Oh! Thats the gigantic tumor they have to take out in the morning! And THIS is the part of my colon where the tumor is cutting off blood supply and it is rotting! Thats getting cut out too!"

....I didnt eat for a week.

Anyway-- you wanted to know all that right?

Eat some ice cream for me :D My blood sugar is all kooky today so no sweets or starches for me. *pouts*

Im really glad it went well, Vanessa! Im going to drink this imaginary margarita and toast to you :)

KarenMM said...

Glad to hear the colonoscopy went as well as could be expected :)

I was a bit worried for you. S had to have one done and it led to a surgery that took out 9 inches of his colon (somehow his story grew to 16 inches, so I'm not sure which one is correct). He had serious rehab to go through and a nice big scar across his tummy.

Flying Monkeys said...

I DID! I finished them the next day though when I panties went up my butt and cut off my circulation over something else. I would have shared with you any day. Screw the baby carrots!
Glad you got the all clear. I've had 2 of those wonderful asscam sessions. What a friggin' party that is.