Saturday, March 22, 2008

Who Knew:)

Who knew that I would have so much to say to myself via the Internet? I should have started blogging long ago.

Anywho... Barry called today:) He is the only person who is allowed to call me at 5:30 a.m. on a Saturday and not get a swift kick to the ass. He is doing well, hates the war, loves me, yadda yadda. He requested lotion and razors.... he said that they keep running out of those two things as the shopette. He also said that if they would quit worrying about stocking Nell Carter DVD's, maybe they could keep other more *usable* items in there. I cracked up.

We are counting down the days until September 1st... that is when they will hopefully be packing to come home. Anything after that is just hours:) For the mathematically challenged, that is 163 days to go. 163 sexless days. Kill me now.


On another note, it's almost 2 o'clock and I have been super productive... if you count spending too much money on myself as productive. I have gotten my toes and nails done a pretty Easter pink, I bought Barry his lotion and razors... let's just hope they are used separately! I have also managed to return some perfume to Dillard's, and bought a new scent, I shopped in about 50 places for a new purse but damn it, no one has the one I want. Anyone want to be my personal shopper? I am in need of a Tano purse in Pool Blue. I want either the "french nanny" or "boogie bucket" style. Is that REALLY too much to ask for?? I have been stalking the 4 stores that carry Tano bags. They all happen to be the same store, diffn't location... and apparently, they received 1 of each bag at only one store. They won't special order, fuckers, because they want to keep supply/demand high. They keep trying to sell me the purse in a god awful mustard yellow. It's not happening!! I can't find it online either! Argh. Maybe I'll boycott Tano and Mason's and go back to my original lover, Kate Spade. Hrmmmmph!

I'm out!

eta: I FOUND THE PURSE... AND FOR CHEAPER THAN AT MASON'S!! BWAHAHAHA.

3 comments:

Me said...

I'm a Coach junkie. I wear ripped jeans and hand-me-down army jackets with three-year-old sneakers... and carry a Coach purse. Seriously. People must think I'm crazy! I don't care though - I luvs me some purses!

KarenMM said...

I don't know anything about purses, so I have no idea what you are talking about. But I do know that I would never carry a yellow mustard colored purse around!

Flying Monkeys said...

155! I've been working out the camera and tripod angles I want to try out.